- Our Party
- Take Action
- House Districts
- VOTE 2014
House District Profile
HD6 meets on the FIRST Tuesday of each month from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at Christ Church United Methodist church, 690 Colorado Blvd, Denver (on the southeast corner of Colorado and 7th). Enter the church parking lot off 7th.
Please join us for our next monthly meeting Tuesday, October 7
Time: 6:30 pm social gathering, 7 – 8:30 pm meeting
Location: Christ Church United Methodist, 690 Colorado Blvd, SE Corner of CO & 7th.
- Ballot Questions
We will have a brief presentation on this year’s ballot questions:
- Amendment 67: Personhood
- Amendment 68: Horse racetrack gaming expansion
- Prop 104: School Board Meetings
- Prop 105: Labeling for GMO's
- Referred Measure 2A Denver Preschool Tax
- Get Out the Vote (GOTV) Activities
Ballots will be mailed to registered voters beginning Oct 14th, and we need your help to get out the vote.
- Sample Ballot Lit Drop – PCPs and other volunteers will be delivering sample ballots to registered voters listing all the wonderful Democratic candidates and the Party’s position on the ballot questions. Please donate an hour or two of your time to help with this critical voter education and GOTV effort!
- Keep the Office Open –we need volunteers at Democratic Party of Denver’s headquarters to answer voters’ questions and keep the office open expanded hours in the weeks leading up to Election Day
- Ballot Chase – we’ll be calling voters to remind them to turn in their ballots, and offering rides to voter service centers for voters who need them
Please let me know if you would like to help. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your contact info and volunteer interests.
Turnout is key in this mid-term election. Please help ensure we elect candidates who represent our Democratic values.
To register and/or update your mailing address, go to www.govotecolorado.com
Representative Court was first elected in 2008. Currently Rep. Court serves as the Chair of the Finance Committee, and also on the Judiciary Committee.
This House District hasn't added a slideshow yet.